Special Issue Article
Preventing over-fitting in PLS calibration models of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy data using regression coefficients
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: WSC-7: 7th Winter Symposium on Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 375–381, July 2011
How to Cite
Gowen, A. A., Downey, G., Esquerre, C. and O'Donnell, C. P. (2011), Preventing over-fitting in PLS calibration models of near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy data using regression coefficients. J. Chemometrics, 25: 375–381. doi: 10.1002/cem.1349
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!