Special Issue Article
Interaction study with rats given two flame retardants: polybrominated diphenyl ethers (Bromkal 70-5 DE) and chlorinated paraffins (Cereclor 70L)
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Herman Wold Medal Winners 2007–2009
Volume 24, Issue 11-12, pages 710–718, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Lundstedt-Enkel, K., Karlsson, D. and Darnerud, P. O. (2010), Interaction study with rats given two flame retardants: polybrominated diphenyl ethers (Bromkal 70-5 DE) and chlorinated paraffins (Cereclor 70L). J. Chemometrics, 24: 710–718. doi: 10.1002/cem.1354
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!