Combination of kernel PCA and linear support vector machine for modeling a nonlinear relationship between bioactivity and molecular descriptors
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 92–99, February 2011
How to Cite
Fu, G.-H., Cao, D.-S., Xu, Q.-S., Li, H.-D. and Liang, Y.-Z. (2011), Combination of kernel PCA and linear support vector machine for modeling a nonlinear relationship between bioactivity and molecular descriptors. J. Chemometrics, 25: 92–99. doi: 10.1002/cem.1364
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!