Special Issue Article
In-line monitoring of Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation with a fluorescence probe: new approaches to data collection and analysis
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: WSC-7: 7th Winter Symposium on Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 389–399, July 2011
How to Cite
Bogomolov, A., Grasser, T. and Hessling, M. (2011), In-line monitoring of Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation with a fluorescence probe: new approaches to data collection and analysis. J. Chemometrics, 25: 389–399. doi: 10.1002/cem.1365
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!