Special Issue Article
A graphical index of separation (GIOS) in multivariate modeling
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Herman Wold Medal Winners 2007–2009
Volume 24, Issue 11-12, pages 779–789, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Eriksson, L. and Wold, S. (2010), A graphical index of separation (GIOS) in multivariate modeling. J. Chemometrics, 24: 779–789. doi: 10.1002/cem.1372
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!