Special Issue Article
Chemometric assessment of the semivolatile organic contaminants content in the atmosphere of the selected sites in the Republic of Macedonia
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: 5th International Symposium on Computer Applications and Chemometrics in Analytical Chemistry, Budapest, Hungary, June 21–25, 2010. Guest Editor: Károly Héberger
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 262–274, May 2011
How to Cite
Stafilov, T., Škrbić, B., Klánová, J., Čupr, P., Holoubek, I., Kočov, M. and Đurišić-Mladenović, N. (2011), Chemometric assessment of the semivolatile organic contaminants content in the atmosphere of the selected sites in the Republic of Macedonia. J. Chemometrics, 25: 262–274. doi: 10.1002/cem.1374
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!