Development of a highly specific ensemble of topological models for early identification of P-glycoprotein substrates
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 313–322, June 2011
How to Cite
Di Ianni, M., Talevi, A., Castro, E. A. and Bruno-Blanch, L. E. (2011), Development of a highly specific ensemble of topological models for early identification of P-glycoprotein substrates. J. Chemometrics, 25: 313–322. doi: 10.1002/cem.1376
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!