Cross fitted partial least squares (CF-PLS): an alternative algorithm for a more reliable PLS
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 208–215, April 2011
How to Cite
Cloarec, O. (2011), Cross fitted partial least squares (CF-PLS): an alternative algorithm for a more reliable PLS. J. Chemometrics, 25: 208–215. doi: 10.1002/cem.1380
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!