Kohonen classification applying ‘missing variables’ criterion to evaluate the p-boronophenylalanine human-body-concentration decreasing profile of boron neutron capture therapy patients
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 340–348, June 2011
How to Cite
Magallanes, J., García-Reiriz, A., Líberman, S. and Zupan, J. (2011), Kohonen classification applying ‘missing variables’ criterion to evaluate the p-boronophenylalanine human-body-concentration decreasing profile of boron neutron capture therapy patients. J. Chemometrics, 25: 340–348. doi: 10.1002/cem.1383
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!