This paper was submitted for the Special Issue Herman Wold Winners 2007-2009.
Special Issue Article
Construction of stable multivariate calibration models using unsupervised segmented principal component regression†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 139–150, April 2011
How to Cite
Hemmateenejad, B. and Karimi, S. (2011), Construction of stable multivariate calibration models using unsupervised segmented principal component regression. J. Chemometrics, 25: 139–150. doi: 10.1002/cem.1390
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!