Special Issue Article
Comparison of novel sensory panel performance evaluation techniques with e-nose analysis integration
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: 5th International Symposium on Computer Applications and Chemometrics in Analytical Chemistry, Budapest, Hungary, June 21–25, 2010. Guest Editor: Károly Héberger
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 275–286, May 2011
How to Cite
Sipos, L., Kovács, Z., Szöllősi, D., Kókai, Z., Dalmadi, I. and Fekete, A. (2011), Comparison of novel sensory panel performance evaluation techniques with e-nose analysis integration. J. Chemometrics, 25: 275–286. doi: 10.1002/cem.1391
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!