Special Issue Article
How to identify cross correlations: a statistical test with time lag and its application on air-pollutant time series
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Conferentia Chemometrica 2011, Sümeg, Hungary
Volume 26, Issue 3-4, pages 125–133, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Tóth, G. and Balogh, B. (2012), How to identify cross correlations: a statistical test with time lag and its application on air-pollutant time series. J. Chemometrics, 26: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/cem.2414
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!