Slice transform-based weight updating strategy for PLS
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 26, Issue 11-12, pages 565–575, November-December 2012
How to Cite
Bi, Y., Xie, Q., Peng, S. and Lu, W. (2012), Slice transform-based weight updating strategy for PLS. J. Chemometrics, 26: 565–575. doi: 10.1002/cem.2479
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60972126
- Joint Funds of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 0935002
- State Key Program of National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 61032007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!