Application of maximum likelihood multivariate curve resolution to noisy data sets
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 27, Issue 1-2, pages 34–41, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Dadashi, M., Abdollahi, H. and Tauler, R. (2013), Application of maximum likelihood multivariate curve resolution to noisy data sets. J. Chemometrics, 27: 34–41. doi: 10.1002/cem.2489
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ 2009-11572
- Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences. Grant Number: G2011IASBS117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!