A novel tree kernel partial least squares for modeling the structure–activity relationship
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 27, Issue 3-4, pages 43–49, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Cao, D.-S., Xu, Q.-S. and Liang, Y.-Z. (2013), A novel tree kernel partial least squares for modeling the structure–activity relationship. J. Chemometrics, 27: 43–49. doi: 10.1002/cem.2490
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11271374, 21275164
- Yiyang Municipal Science and Technology Agency of China. Grant Number: 2012JZ43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!