Special Issue Article
Docking and pharmacophore-based alignment comparative molecular field analysis three-dimensional quantitative structure–activity relationship analysis of dihydrofolate reductase inhibitors by linear and nonlinear calibration methods
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Chemometrics in Iran
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 287–296, October 2013
How to Cite
Ghasemi, J. B., Meftahi, N., Pirhadi, S. and Tavakoli, H. (2013), Docking and pharmacophore-based alignment comparative molecular field analysis three-dimensional quantitative structure–activity relationship analysis of dihydrofolate reductase inhibitors by linear and nonlinear calibration methods. J. Chemometrics, 27: 287–296. doi: 10.1002/cem.2515
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!