Statistical properties of signal entropy for use in detecting changes in time series data
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 394–405, November 2013
How to Cite
Shardt, Y. A.W. and Huang, B. (2013), Statistical properties of signal entropy for use in detecting changes in time series data. J. Chemometrics, 27: 394–405. doi: 10.1002/cem.2533
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!