Special Issue Article
Partial order methodology: a valuable tool in chemometrics
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Conferentia Chemometrica 2013
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 226–234, April 2014
How to Cite
Carlsen, L. and Bruggemann, R. (2014), Partial order methodology: a valuable tool in chemometrics. J. Chemometrics, 28: 226–234. doi: 10.1002/cem.2569
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!