Artificial neural networks as supervised techniques for FT-IR microspectroscopic imaging
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Chemometrics
Special Issue: Dataspec2005, International Workshop on Data Analysis and Biospectroscopy, 30 June - 1 July, Reims, France
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 209–220, May 2006
How to Cite
Lasch, P., Diem, M., Hänsch, W. and Naumann, D. (2006), Artificial neural networks as supervised techniques for FT-IR microspectroscopic imaging. J. Chemometrics, 20: 209–220. doi: 10.1002/cem.993
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!