This review is taken from a presentation at the From Genome to Life Summer School
The evolution of light stress proteins in photosynthetic organisms†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 504–510, December 2002
How to Cite
Heddad, M. and Adamska, I. (2002), The evolution of light stress proteins in photosynthetic organisms. Comp Funct Genom, 3: 504–510. doi: 10.1002/cfg.221
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2002
- Lars Hiertas Minne, Sweden
- European Science Foundation
- Liljevalch Stipendiefond, Sweden
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: B5107-20005512, B5101-20005540, S614946/2000, S629-2002-1131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!