The S. cerevisiae HAP complex, a key regulator of mitochondrial function, coordinates nuclear and mitochondrial gene expression
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 37–46, February 2003
How to Cite
Buschlen, S., Amillet, J.-M., Guiard, B., Fournier, A., Marcireau, C. and Bolotin-Fukuhara, M. (2003), The S. cerevisiae HAP complex, a key regulator of mitochondrial function, coordinates nuclear and mitochondrial gene expression. Comp Funct Genom, 4: 37–46. doi: 10.1002/cfg.254
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2002
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: GARNISH No. QLK3-2000-00174, MitEURO No. QLG1-CT-2001-00966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!