Primary Research Paper
Identification and analysis of novel tandem repeats in the cell surface proteins of archaeal and bacterial genomes using computational tools
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 2–16, February 2004
How to Cite
Adindla, S., Inampudi, K. K., Guruprasad, K. and Guruprasad, L. (2004), Identification and analysis of novel tandem repeats in the cell surface proteins of archaeal and bacterial genomes using computational tools. Comp Funct Genom, 5: 2–16. doi: 10.1002/cfg.358
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2003
- CSIR, New Delhi, India
- Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!