Reassessing design and analysis of two-colour microarray experiments using mixed effects models
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 123–131, April 2005
How to Cite
Rosa, G. J. M., Steibel, J. P. and Tempelman, R. J. (2005), Reassessing design and analysis of two-colour microarray experiments using mixed effects models. Comp Funct Genom, 6: 123–131. doi: 10.1002/cfg.464
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!