The involvement of frontally modulated attention in hypnosis and hypnotic susceptibility: cortical evoked potential evidence
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2002 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 179–189, December 2002
How to Cite
Gruzelier, J., Gray, M. and Horn, P. (2002), The involvement of frontally modulated attention in hypnosis and hypnotic susceptibility: cortical evoked potential evidence. Contemp. Hypnosis, 19: 179–189. doi: 10.1002/ch.256
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!