A short note on detection of and adjusting for publication bias in meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 100–101, June 2008
How to Cite
Flammer, E. (2008), A short note on detection of and adjusting for publication bias in meta-analysis. Contemp. Hypnosis, 25: 100–101. doi: 10.1002/ch.354
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!