Selective information processing in hypnotic identity delusion: the impact of time of encoding and retrieval
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 65–79, June 2009
How to Cite
Cox, R. E. and Barnier, A. J. (2009), Selective information processing in hypnotic identity delusion: the impact of time of encoding and retrieval. Contemp. Hypnosis, 26: 65–79. doi: 10.1002/ch.358
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!