Recent developments in the study of hypnotic pain reduction: a new golden era of research?
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Special Issue: Special Issue: Festschrift in Honour of John Chaves
Volume 25, Issue 3-4, pages 165–177, September - December 2008
How to Cite
Milling, L. S. (2008), Recent developments in the study of hypnotic pain reduction: a new golden era of research?. Contemp. Hypnosis, 25: 165–177. doi: 10.1002/ch.362
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!