Cognitive-behavioural group treatment with hypnosis: a randomized pilot trail in fibromyalgia
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Special Issue: Hypnotic Analgesia
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 48–59, March 2009
How to Cite
Castel, A., Salvat, M., Sala, J. and Rull, M. (2009), Cognitive-behavioural group treatment with hypnosis: a randomized pilot trail in fibromyalgia. Contemp. Hypnosis, 26: 48–59. doi: 10.1002/ch.372
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!