Hypnotic susceptibility in children with Down's syndrome
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 111–120, June 2009
How to Cite
Garitte, C., Gay, M.-C., Cuisinier, F. and Celeste, B. (2009), Hypnotic susceptibility in children with Down's syndrome. Contemp. Hypnosis, 26: 111–120. doi: 10.1002/ch.374
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!