Photo-acoustic stimulation: theoretical background and ten years of clinical experience
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 225–233, December 2009
How to Cite
Fábián, T. K., Kovács, K. J., Gótai, L., Beck, A., Krause, W.-R. and Fejérdy, P. (2009), Photo-acoustic stimulation: theoretical background and ten years of clinical experience. Contemp. Hypnosis, 26: 225–233. doi: 10.1002/ch.389
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!