Theory of the d10–d10 closed-shell attraction, part 1. Part 2: following paper.
Theory of the d10–d10 Closed-Shell Attraction: 1. Dimers Near Equilibrium†
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2006
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 3, Issue 9, pages 1451–1457, September 1997
How to Cite
Pyykkö, P., Runeberg, N. and Mendizabal, F. (1997), Theory of the d10–d10 Closed-Shell Attraction: 1. Dimers Near Equilibrium. Chem. Eur. J., 3: 1451–1457. doi: 10.1002/chem.19970030911
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!