Hydrogenation versus Transfer Hydrogenation of Ketones: Two Established Ruthenium Systems Catalyze Both
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 9, Issue 20, pages 4954–4967, October 17, 2003
How to Cite
Rautenstrauch, V., Hoang-Cong, X., Churlaud, R., Abdur-Rashid, K. and Morris, R. H. (2003), Hydrogenation versus Transfer Hydrogenation of Ketones: Two Established Ruthenium Systems Catalyze Both. Chem. Eur. J., 9: 4954–4967. doi: 10.1002/chem.200304884
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!