Diorganotin(IV) Derivatives of Substituted Benzohydroxamic Acids with High Antitumor Activity
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1456–1462, March 19, 2004
How to Cite
Li, Q., Guedes da Silva, M. F. C. and Pombeiro, A. J. L. (2004), Diorganotin(IV) Derivatives of Substituted Benzohydroxamic Acids with High Antitumor Activity. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 1456–1462. doi: 10.1002/chem.200305266
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!