Ligand Design for Alkali-Metal-Templated Self-Assembly of Unique High-Nuclearity CuII Aggregates with Diverse Coordination Cage Units: Crystal Structures and Properties
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1345–1354, March 19, 2004
How to Cite
Du, M., Bu, X.-H., Guo, Y.-M. and Ribas, J. (2004), Ligand Design for Alkali-Metal-Templated Self-Assembly of Unique High-Nuclearity CuII Aggregates with Diverse Coordination Cage Units: Crystal Structures and Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 1345–1354. doi: 10.1002/chem.200305300
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!