DFT Description of the Electronic Structure and Spectromagnetic Properties of Strongly Correlated Electronic Systems: NiII, CuII and ZnIIo-Dioxolene Complexes
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1472–1480, March 19, 2004
How to Cite
Bencini, A., Carbonera, C. and Totti, F. (2004), DFT Description of the Electronic Structure and Spectromagnetic Properties of Strongly Correlated Electronic Systems: NiII, CuII and ZnIIo-Dioxolene Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 1472–1480. doi: 10.1002/chem.200305420
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!