Steric and Electronic Effects in Cyclic Alkoxyamines—Synthesis and Applications as Regulators for Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1156–1166, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Wetter, C., Gierlich, J., Knoop, C. A., Müller, C., Schulte, T. and Studer, A. (2004), Steric and Electronic Effects in Cyclic Alkoxyamines—Synthesis and Applications as Regulators for Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 1156–1166. doi: 10.1002/chem.200305427
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!