Self-Assembly of Tris(2-ureidobenzyl)amines: A New Type of Capped, Capsule-Like Dimeric Aggregates Derived from a Highly Flexible Skeleton
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1383–1397, March 19, 2004
How to Cite
Alajarín, M., Pastor, A., Orenes, R.-Á., Steed, J. W. and Arakawa, R. (2004), Self-Assembly of Tris(2-ureidobenzyl)amines: A New Type of Capped, Capsule-Like Dimeric Aggregates Derived from a Highly Flexible Skeleton. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 1383–1397. doi: 10.1002/chem.200305559
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!