Strategy for Enantio- and Diastereoselective Syntheses of All Possible Stereoisomers of 1,3-Polyol Arrays Based on a Highly Catalyst-Controlled Epoxidation of α,β-Unsaturated Morpholinyl Amides: Application to Natural Product Synthesis
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1527–1544, March 19, 2004
How to Cite
Tosaki, S.-y., Horiuchi, Y., Nemoto, T., Ohshima, T. and Shibasaki, M. (2004), Strategy for Enantio- and Diastereoselective Syntheses of All Possible Stereoisomers of 1,3-Polyol Arrays Based on a Highly Catalyst-Controlled Epoxidation of α,β-Unsaturated Morpholinyl Amides: Application to Natural Product Synthesis. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 1527–1544. doi: 10.1002/chem.200305709
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!