A Process in Need Is a Process Indeed: Scalable Enantioselective Synthesis of Chiral Compounds for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 378–388, January 20, 2003
How to Cite
Ikunaka, M. (2003), A Process in Need Is a Process Indeed: Scalable Enantioselective Synthesis of Chiral Compounds for the Pharmaceutical Industry. Chem. Eur. J., 9: 378–388. doi: 10.1002/chem.200390039
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!