A Novel Design Method of Ratiometric Fluorescent Probes Based on Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Switching by Spectral Overlap Integral
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1479–1485, April 4, 2003
How to Cite
Takakusa, H., Kikuchi, K., Urano, Y., Kojima, H. and Nagano, T. (2003), A Novel Design Method of Ratiometric Fluorescent Probes Based on Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Switching by Spectral Overlap Integral. Chem. Eur. J., 9: 1479–1485. doi: 10.1002/chem.200390167
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!