New Amphiphilic Silicon(IV) Phthalocyanines as Efficient Photosensitizers for Photodynamic Therapy: Synthesis, Photophysical Properties, and in vitro Photodynamic Activities
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 19, pages 4831–4838, October 4, 2004
How to Cite
Lo, P.-C., Huang, J.-D., Cheng, D. Y. Y., Chan, E. Y. M., Fong, W.-P., Ko, W.-H. and Ng, D. K. P. (2004), New Amphiphilic Silicon(IV) Phthalocyanines as Efficient Photosensitizers for Photodynamic Therapy: Synthesis, Photophysical Properties, and in vitro Photodynamic Activities. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 4831–4838. doi: 10.1002/chem.200400462
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!