The Reaction of [FeII(tpa)] with H2O2 in Acetonitrile and Acetone—Distinct Intermediates and Yet Similar Catalysis
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 10, Issue 20, pages 4944–4953, October 18, 2004
How to Cite
Mairata i Payeras, A., Ho, R. Y. N., Fujita, M. and Que, , L. (2004), The Reaction of [FeII(tpa)] with H2O2 in Acetonitrile and Acetone—Distinct Intermediates and Yet Similar Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 10: 4944–4953. doi: 10.1002/chem.200400480
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!