Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Spintronic Modules into 1D- and 2D-Architectures with Emergence of Magnetic Properties
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 94–100, December 17, 2004
How to Cite
Ruben, M., Ziener, U., Lehn, J.-M., Ksenofontov, V., Gütlich, P. and Vaughan, G. B. M. (2005), Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Spintronic Modules into 1D- and 2D-Architectures with Emergence of Magnetic Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 11: 94–100. doi: 10.1002/chem.200400584
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!