pH-Responsive Shrinkage/Swelling of a Supramolecular Hydrogel Composed of Two Small Amphiphilic Molecules
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 1130–1136, February 4, 2005
How to Cite
Zhou, S.-L., Matsumoto, S., Tian, H.-D., Yamane, H., Ojida, A., Kiyonaka, S. and Hamachi, I. (2005), pH-Responsive Shrinkage/Swelling of a Supramolecular Hydrogel Composed of Two Small Amphiphilic Molecules. Chem. Eur. J., 11: 1130–1136. doi: 10.1002/chem.200400677
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!