Ligand Functionality as a Versatile Tool to Control the Assembly Behavior of Preformed Titania Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 3541–3551, June 6, 2005
How to Cite
Polleux, J., Pinna, N., Antonietti, M., Hess, C., Wild, U., Schlögl, R. and Niederberger, M. (2005), Ligand Functionality as a Versatile Tool to Control the Assembly Behavior of Preformed Titania Nanocrystals. Chem. Eur. J., 11: 3541–3551. doi: 10.1002/chem.200401050
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!