An Efficient Ionization Method of Electrospray Mass Spectrometry: The Development of an Aromatic-Cored Matrix That Wraps Labile Metal Complexes through Molecular Recognition
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2519–2524, April 8, 2005
How to Cite
Kumazawa, K., Yoshizawa, M., Liu, H.-B., Kamikawa, Y., Moriyama, M., Kato, T. and Fujita, M. (2005), An Efficient Ionization Method of Electrospray Mass Spectrometry: The Development of an Aromatic-Cored Matrix That Wraps Labile Metal Complexes through Molecular Recognition. Chem. Eur. J., 11: 2519–2524. doi: 10.1002/chem.200401216
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!