Biomimetic Hydrolysis of Penicillin G Catalyzed by Dinuclear Zinc(II) Complexes: Structure–Activity Correlations in β-Lactamase Model Systems
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 11, Issue 18, pages 5343–5352, September 5, 2005
How to Cite
Bauer-Siebenlist, B., Dechert, S. and Meyer, F. (2005), Biomimetic Hydrolysis of Penicillin G Catalyzed by Dinuclear Zinc(II) Complexes: Structure–Activity Correlations in β-Lactamase Model Systems. Chem. Eur. J., 11: 5343–5352. doi: 10.1002/chem.200401272
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!