Abbreviations used in this paper: bpp=2,6-bis(pyrazol-3-yl)pyridine, dppen=cis-1,2-bis(diphenylphosphino)ethylene, PM-AzA=(N-2′-pyridylmethylene)-4-(2-phenylazo)aniline, PM-BiA=(N-2′-pyridylmethylene)-4-aminobiphenyl, ptz=1-propyltetrazole, papth=2-(2-pyridylamino)-4-(2-pyridyl)thiazole, Hpap=2-hydroxylphenyl-(N-2′-pyridylmethylene), tpy=2,2′:6′,2′′-terpyridine.
A Guideline to the Design of Molecular-Based Materials with Long-Lived Photomagnetic Lifetimes†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 11, Issue 16, pages 4582–4589, August 5, 2005
How to Cite
Létard, J.-F., Guionneau, P., Nguyen, O., Costa, J. S., Marcén, S., Chastanet, G., Marchivie, M. and Goux-Capes, L. (2005), A Guideline to the Design of Molecular-Based Materials with Long-Lived Photomagnetic Lifetimes. Chem. Eur. J., 11: 4582–4589. doi: 10.1002/chem.200500112
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!