Photophysical Studies of Anion-Induced Colorimetric Response and Amplified Fluorescence Quenching in Dipyrrolylquinoxaline-Containing Conjugated Polymers
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2263–2269, March 1, 2006
How to Cite
Wu, C.-Y., Chen, M.-S., Lin, C.-A., Lin, S.-C. and Sun, S.-S. (2006), Photophysical Studies of Anion-Induced Colorimetric Response and Amplified Fluorescence Quenching in Dipyrrolylquinoxaline-Containing Conjugated Polymers. Chem. Eur. J., 12: 2263–2269. doi: 10.1002/chem.200500804
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!