A Mechanistic and Kinetic Study of the Formation of Metal Nanoparticles by Using Synthetic Tyrosine-Based Oligopeptides
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1256–1265, January 23, 2006
How to Cite
Si, S., Bhattacharjee, R. R., Banerjee, A. and Mandal, T. K. (2006), A Mechanistic and Kinetic Study of the Formation of Metal Nanoparticles by Using Synthetic Tyrosine-Based Oligopeptides. Chem. Eur. J., 12: 1256–1265. doi: 10.1002/chem.200500834
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!